If you haven’t looked at my Goodreads widget, you may not know that I am an avid reader. And by avid, I try to read at least a book a week. I keep my overall stats private, but let’s just say that for the past 4 years, I have read at least 52.
For the month of January, here is what is currently active on my Kindle and my Nook:
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Moral Mazes: The World of Corporate Managers by Robert Jackall
- It All Adds Up by Saul Bellows
- You Are Not a Gadget by Jaron Lanier
Newly added but I may not get to this month:
- Excellent Sheep by William Deresiewicz
- How to Kill a Unicorn by Mark Payne
- I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You by Courtney Maum
That’s my list for now. What are you reading these days? I am always looking for recommendations, so share away!